I have finally finished my blocks for the 3x6 sampler quilt bee that I am taking part in over on Flickr.
Now this block for some reason did not want to play but I got it finished eventually!
This is what it looked like before I corrected my mistake!
I unpicked all the hexagons off the block and removed the borders.
I then made a new block, this time with the correct background colour!
measured it and found it was the wrong sixe by 1/4”
So unpicked both borders again!
Worried that I didn’t have any of the grey fabric left, by the skin of my teeth I had just enough,
Anyway here they all are
I am loving this block, time consuming Yes, but fun.
I can’t decide which one I like best, but I am quite partial to the block that I used Vintage Modern fabric by Bonnie & Camille for Moda , these were the leftovers from making my Vintage Holiday Quilt. But I do love all the colour combinations and I can see myself using these one day.