Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover

Hi Bloggers, well like I said I have become addicted to pumpkins. Namely, the dollar store pumpkins, because after all they are only a dollar each which makes them cheap, cheap and then again cheap. Which for me is a plus, it means I can experiment to my hearts content without costing myself a fortune! and we all like to experiment a bit! So up first is one of the dollar store pumpkins that I remodeled:

Ingredients

  • Dollar store Pumpkin
  • Dollar Store picks
  • Spray paint

I haven’t made a tutorial for making these pumpkins arrangements because they really are so simple to make, its just a case of spraying the pumpkin with paint of your choice, let it dry and then adding the picks into the center, it really is that simple.

Fort his pumpkin I used  Krylon Satin Sparkling Canyon, it looks like a very dull copper in real life

DSC00084DSC00085DSC00086DSC00087

 

For this pumpkin I sprayed it with Krylon Brilliant gold and used some different picks

DSC00088DSC00090DSC00089DSC00091

If you have done a makeover on a dollar store pumpkin, I would love to see it, leave me a comment and let me know so I can pop on over to your blog and check it out.

Linking up to some weekend linky parties

 

I heart nap time

The DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...