Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I thought I would come and say hello!!! I have not vanished off the face of the earth! I have just been so busy with college work that I have not had time for much else lately!!!! I can't remember the last time I ventured into my scrap room and did some scrapping! It is such a mess that even if I had some time to scrap it would probably take me a couple of hours to tidy up.

So its Halloween!!!! I just love it. The boys have their costumes ready and we managed to carve a pumpkin last night, I bought some fab stencils that I was unable to use as the pumpkin had started to rot! so I had to turn the rotten bit into the mouth and make do with it. We put up a few decorations and went to Michaels to buy some more as they were on sale at 50% off and I can't resist a bargain! I can't quite believe that I walked out of there without buying a new punch that I had in my hands!!!!!! and I had a coupon too!!! It was the new Martha Stewart embossed owl. I will have to go back and get it as I can see myself using it quite a bit, that is when I get time!!!!!

Anyway gotta dash as clothes to wash, rooms to vacuum, food to buy Oh and homework!!!!


Have a great Halloween and don't eat too many SWEETS (candy).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Sam :)
    We are ready to go too! pumpkin carved, decorations up, just hope the weather improves, very cold wintry showers here!

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Halloween was scary! Love the yard art - specially that "Beware" sign!
    Was starting to wonder what had happened - I know exactly what you mean about being too busy for this though - it is time consuming, but also nice to catch up too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...