Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fall Page

I tried to get this layout side by side in blogger but it was not playing!!!! so have done it this way and as single pages so you can see what it looks like when they are put together.


This layout came together in minutes! The paper is so gorgeous that I didn't want to cut it up so instead just tore the edges of the paper and inked them, then cut out a circle and photo mat, adhered it to the paper, then added some blossoms and this time leaves!! adhered them to the paper, added buttons with tied raffia in the centres to the flowers. For the 2nd page all I did was cut some strips of paper then added the leaves which I stamped with flourish stamps and adhered them to the paper. Such a simple layout to do, but I love how it turned out.


I have had another busy weekend, so I have not managed to get my other mini album finished as yet, but as soon as I do I will post pics for you to see. I have the perfect picture for this layout but as the Kodak machine was not working at the shop I was unable to print it out and put it onto the layout before posting it on here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...