Friday, June 6, 2008

Birthday RAKS Tornado winds

Its my birthday next week and today I received some lovely cards from two lovely ladies of SCS, Thanks go to atouchof_sol and 4everstamping it brightened up my day especially seeing as I was at the dentist first thing this morning. I also received some lovely Penny Black images from my friend Cindy (Cynamon) on USCS, thanks Cindy.


My cricut finally arrived at what time I dont know as dh came home from work to find it sat in his parking space in the gargae, I had the garage open most of the day as I was in and out of it but I was not impressed that it was just left without him even knocking on the door or ringing the bell!!! I still havent had time to play with it yet!!!!

Last night was a really bad night as far as the weather goes, we woke up at 3am, I looked out of the window and the trampoline had gone!!! now its a 15ft trampoline so i was shocked . Anyway I looked out of the front door to see if I could see and there it was!!! Will post a pic of it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...