Monday, May 5, 2008

Coupons

One thing I love about living in the US is coupons!!!! especially when it comes to Michaels or Hobby Lobby!!!! I think it has become a sunday ritual for me to check the paper to see if there are any coupons!!! This week there was a regular 40% off coupon and 50% off coupon (Martha Stewart products only) .

The thanks to a post on SCS I found out that the Parade mag that comes with all the ads in the paper also had a 40% off coupon in there for Michaels too!!!

Every now and then I have started to get email coupons from Michaels and someone always manages to post a link to a coupon on one of the forums I surf!!!

Most weeks I get a coupon for Joannes!! but sadly we do not live near one, but I still subscribe to the website just incase we go somewhere where there is one!!!

Anyway here is a coupon for Michaels and a coupon for Jo-Anne maybe someone can use it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...