Friday, February 8, 2008

In my last post I mentioned the new addition to the family, well I am sorry to have to say that the little fishy passed away today:(

On a lighter note: I have manged to do some scrapping tonight its too late to take a photo so I will take one in the morning. We don't have any plans for this weekend so maybe I will get some more layouts done now that I am on a roll!!!!!

So what are your plans for the weekend.

Here is some trivia that I have recently discovered:

Milkway in American is more or less Mars Bars in the UK and Musketeers are Milky ways, Dove chocolate here tastes like Galaxy. A bit of useless information I thought I would share with you. If I discover anything else I will let you know LOL. We also discovered Walgreens sell Cadburys cream eggs so at least I can get my chocolate fix.

We also discovered the nearest thing to english jam doughnuts (donuts) they are called Berliners.

Have you noticed I am going on about food!!! food or familiar foods is the one thing that I miss about not being in England!!!! Bisto, Paxo stuffing, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, sausages, decent bacon, Cadburys chocolate infact any english chocolate, Robinsons Apple and Blackcurrant juice. Thats just a few things and I am sure if I thought about it I could come up with a long list but whats the point if I can't get it.

I have however discovered that Kwik Trip donuts (doughnuts) are really tasty!!!!!!

Anyway I am off to do a bit of surfing take care and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you lost your little fishy! Your LO is lovely, it really captures the 'cold bite' but that cheery red warms it all up - look forward to seeing more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, sorry about the fishy. Love the color combo on the layout and the piccie is brilliant. Your intoduction to Wisconsin Winters in phenomenal - It has been so many years since we have had this much snow! Glad the boys are enjoying it though!
    You will have to give me a shopping list for the UK!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...