Monday, November 12, 2007

THIS AND THAT

Since putting on the counter I have had over a hundred people visit my blog in less than a couple of days. There was me thinking that only about 10 people had ever visited it since I started blogging just over a few months ago!!! I was very wrong, I am surpised at the amount of people dropping by, so if you are reading this please take a little time to post a comment as it would be nice to see where you come from and what you think and then maybe I could even tag you.

I am hoping that the sale of our house in the UK sells soon as then there won't be the worry of paying two mortgages at the same time and I can look forward to not worrying about how we are going to pay for christmas.

Anyway I must get going as I still have bread to bake, washing, ironing and a whole loads of other things to do. If any of you have any good chocolate chip cookie dough recipes like the toll house cookie dough you can buy in the store I would love for you to send me it as its nice to bake from scratch occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...