Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wisdom Teeth

I went to the dentist on Wednesday and had two wisdom teeth extracted. Not fun at all I can tell you, my mouth is very slowly on the mend but I feel fed up and sore. The stitches in my mouth are driving me crazy and my tongue just homes in on them all the time, the thought of it just makes me gag. I thought that by getting them both done at the same time it would at least get it over and done with, but now wish I had them done one at a time. I am finding it extremely difficult to eat and can't wait until my mouth is back to normal.

Anyway enough about that

Later on today we are going back to look at the puppies and this time choose the one we want, so I plan on taking my camera this time and getting some pics so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...