Thursday, August 16, 2007

RAKS

Today I posted some wishes on the SCS RAK list. Now it took me ages to figure out how to do it and learn my way round the whole forum. I ended up asking someone (can't mention names - not just yet anyway)to make sure I was doing it correctly. So as she was so helpful I have sent her something from one of her wishes and a little extra too. I know she has also got a blog too so maybe she is reading this - if so she will be stalking that postie as it is already on its way!!!!!!

I was very naughty last night and on a trip to Menards!!!!! I just had to stop off at hobby lobby they had 30% off cuttlebug stuff so I couldnt resist!!! I bought two embossing folders: Heart Blocks and Spots and Dots, they were $4.99 each but with 30% off how could I resist!

I also stopped off somewhere else and bought two Rhonna Farrer stamps: Flower sketch and flower stems, that I didnt get last time when I bought the bird stamps.

I will have to make some cards with these soon!!

Here are some of the things I have bought this week, now I think I better behave myself for the rest of the week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to USA and hello from a fellow stamper in Carlisle, Kentucky!! I just granted some of your wishes on SCS and just had to check out your blog. I am sooooo far behind on my blog, i don't even have it listed anymore--well maybe I will catch up later???
    Anyway, I just love your SCS name! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of those cute little clear stamps..were those a $1 too. I am so into clearance tags. I also like reading your blog.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...