Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beautiful Day - Bread Making recipes Needed

It has been gorgeous here today. So no crafting done. However, I did make some bread!!! and it tasted so good. Now before you all go and think that I was kneeding this bread in this hot weather NO not me. I bought a bread machine a couple of weeks ago and I love it. BUT all I have made in it so far is plain white bread on the quick setting. It tastes just delicious BUT I could really do with some more bread recipes just to try it out and there is nothing better than a TRIED and TESTED recipe. So if any of you have recipes you would like to share with me please do. My bread machine has a one and a half pound setting and a 2lb setting. Right now I have a bit of a craving for some toasted teacakes so I think cinnamon or raisin bread would be soemthing I could make in it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...